[SML] turning off light boards

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 26 01:40:31 UTC 2015

My first worthwhile Calculator was some knockoff of a TI 30 by LLoyds......quickly followed by a real TI 30   Just couldn't spend the time trying to figure out scenery on sloped decks using my CRC tables anymore.  Sprung for the $25/30  (now about $125) as soon as I saw something that would do trig functions that was "affordable"   Min wage was then around  $2.25.....I  left academia and was working in regional theatre so how likely was it that I was making minimum wage?  (1976)

It might be in  a box with old tools in my  garage.   Still have several solar   models of TI 30s at work... I got very use to the key stroke order and placement.

DickA
TD, Cornell U