[SML] Harness resale?

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Sun Nov 29 22:12:46 UTC 2015

The real question is is...why would someone buy a used harness?  We're not talking about thousands of dollars. Just hundreds.

On another level, the standards for fall protection equipment have gone through major changes since 2003. A harness from 2003 will not meet those standards.

I wouldn't sell it if I were you and I certainly wouldn't buy it

Zat help?

Bill S

Sent from my #%!^¥? iPhone.