[SML] Scrollers

Herrick Goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Sun Oct 4 21:55:21 UTC 2015

I think ETC has just released the color source par at under $1k ,  it's also possible that some source 4 Leko retrofit options are available out there for under $1k not sure if those are color changing.   Is this an immediate thing or Can i do research for you in late October?

Sent from my H-pad

Herrick Goldman
917-797-3624
www.HGlightingdesign.com