[SML] Scrollers

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Tue Oct 6 00:13:43 UTC 2015

Real close Michael, Stanley if I remember correctly did not use the
terms key and fill (those being more photography terns and uses) but was
big on the warm and cool concept at 45 deg angles. A couple of years ago
I had a guy who was a photographer who wanted to learn about theatre
lighting with a community theatre group I do a lot of work with. He
still wants to call all front lights a key or fill lights. It is a
constant battle with him and a couple of the other designers who keep
asking me what he is talking
about.

JT