[SML] Jeremiah Minh Gr?nblatt

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:55:10 UTC 2015

Tragic ,. . .

his new bride is an Opera Stage director . . a good friend of mine ( another Opera Stage Director ) recently assisted her on the production of MOBY DICK. .  and has now flown off to Los Angeles to start that rehearsal while waiting for her to join in under these terrible circumstance . .

6 degrees of separation . . .    in such a terrible way .

stay safe everyone . .   too many tragedies lately

love to all

Keith Arsenault
iaeg.sml at gmail.com

"The only difference between myself and a madman is that I am not mad"
   Salvador Dali