[SML] Jeremiah Minh Grünblatt

Lyric Opera Kansas City lyricoperakansascity at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:15:15 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I am coming to the list after being away for about a week.  I should
have know the news would make it to the list.  I worked with Keturah
and Jeremiah over the summer.  The services occured this past Sunday
in New York.  I haven't spoke to Keturah recently, but I know she was
pretty banged up.  She is currently (or might already be there) on her
way out to LA.  If anyone has anything they would like to share with
her about Jeremiah she had posted on Facebook that she really
appreciates all the stories.  If you have anything to share here, I
would be happy to forward it on to her.

Thanks,

Nate Wheatley