[SML] Jeremiah Minh Grünblatt

Jeremiah Grünblatt roadhat at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 13 06:57:35 UTC 2015

Not to surprise anyone, this coming from Jer's account, but this is his
wife, Keturah writing. Thank you for so many kind words about Jeremiah, and
for those who wonder if I knew what he meant to the community, please know
that I did. Jeremiah was one of the most supremely talented, hard working,
and honest men I ever knew. I was just as lucky to call him a collaborator
as I was to call him my husband, and I can't yet even process that he's
gone.

I hope you all know how much your conversations and banter meant to him.
I've been combing through his emails and was happy (seems a strange turn of
phrase) to find out that you knew, because I'm having so much trouble
telling everyone who was touched by his generosity, his spirit and his
fantastic snark.

Many good wishes to you all. Please, if we end up in the same theater, I'd
love to shake all of your hands. I'm sure I already know a fair number of
you.

Peace to you all,

Keturah Stickann Grunblatt
Tura62 at mac.com