[SML] Yearly Supplies and Maintenance/Repair Budget Items

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Wed Oct 7 23:44:41 UTC 2015

Hi Jenna!

Congrats on the new gig!

You may want to include on your supplies budget a line for a spool of tie line and one for gel/gobos.

Don't forget that cable has a shelf life and you'll eventually need new ones, or at least replacement connectors for them.

I know technically they're not expendable, but hand tools often go missing with students, so some available funds for tools/wrenches/etc isn't a bad idea.

Hope this helps,

Chad