[SML] Yearly Supplies and Maintenance/Repair Budget Items

Rob Jensen jensen at parksquaretheatre.org
Wed Oct 7 20:39:20 UTC 2015

Items I am keeping in annual budget vs. show budget.

Tie Line
Hardware
Running lights
Gel
Stage Lamps
Tape
Paint for Stage Floor

Sincerely,

Rob Jensen
Technical Director | Park Square Theatre
408 Saint Peter St. - Suite 110 | Saint Paul, MN 55102
651.767.8484

theatre for you. (yes you.)

Proscenium Stage  |  Elliot, A Soldier’s Fugue Quiara Allegría Hudes, Sept 11 – Oct 4, 2015

Boss Stage |  Murder for Two Book by Joe Kinosian, Lyrics by Kellen Blair  Sept 18 – Nov 1, 2015

Season & Single Tickets on Sale | parksquaretheatre.org<http://www.parksquaretheatre.org/>
Ticket Office: 651.291.7005 | 877.291.7001 (toll-free)
Support Park Square today<http://www.parksquaretheatre.org/www/pst-donate.php>!
       [email_footer_logo]