[SML] v-hazer tubing

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Thu Oct 8 11:41:44 UTC 2015

Hey folks,
I have a rosco V-hazer and I want to see if I can locate it in a spot where it's noise won't be in the theatre space and duct it to that space.  Anyone have any experience with this kind of hazer?  I have used dryer hose with my Look fogger but not on this unit.  I thought before I get the hose out and try some stuff  out that I would see if any of you all had experience with this model.  I also wanted to see if I could baffle it or make a noise suppresser of some kind.   It sounds like a mini vacuum

Thanks for your help

Philip  Johnson
Lighting Designer/Technical Director
Department of Theatre and Dance