[SML] Yearly Supplies and Maintenance/Repair Budget Items

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:03:42 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, October 7, 2015, Keith Newman via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> If the stage deck looks bad, get the rigging inspected ASAP. Chances are
> if they did not care about the floor, they cared even less about what was
> hanging above their heads. Take advantage of USITT's inspection program for
> school rigging systems.

We've already had that discussion years ago; it is a long-term project goal
to re-cable her auditorium. I know the building well. However, budgetary
concerns (like "we don't have one") postpone such expenditures at this time.

In the interest of full disclosure, Jenna is a long-time friend and former
"domestic partner" of mine (remember when we called them sweethearts or
girlfriends/ boyfriends?) currently acting as my housekeeper while I'm on
tour in addition to managing the Waverly Rockpile.

--
Dave Vick
Asst. Carpenter / Flyman; "Annie" On Tour '15-'16