[SML] v-hazer tubing

Paul Marsland pmarsland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:11:31 UTC 2015

I think most of the fluid buildup in a hose would be the result of
condensation, so stickiness would be less the issue than temperature.

That said, you can try trapping fluid at the machine end (due to
incomplete vaporization) with an empty ice cooler or bucket with
appropriate fittings, and a fan at the exit end to keep the fog moving
and reduce the time left in the hose.

Paul Marsland
+1 (919) 239-0551