[SML] v-hazer tubing

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 15:23:56 UTC 2015

 > "Paul Marsland" <pmarsland at gmail.com> said;

 >I think most of the fluid  buildup in a hose would
>be the result of  condensation,

I actually am thinking that the true vapor has already condensed into tiny droplets to form the haze very soon after it leaves any sort of theatrical fogger. Remember that water vapor (i.e. steam) is invisible, and what we often call steam is actually steam that has just condensed into visible water droplets, known as fog.

I suppose the only way to know for sure, is to use some sort of centrifugal separator, to remove the water droplets from the output of the fogger, and  then to see if you can still get condensation on another surface further away.

Joe Dunfee