[SML] Artificial Cottage Cheese

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Thu Oct 8 18:16:30 UTC 2015

Something like shredded heavy density upholstery foam would read pretty well and be about the right weight for the throw.   Lots of antistatic treatment so the chunks don't stick places they shouldn't.  You can find it inside of cheap carnival stuffed animals, just gotta segregate the whites from the nonwhites.     Bits the actie ends up wearing get coated with gel so the shine reads right, maybe some postit type low tack adhesive so they stick until wiped off.
  I considered shredded EPS (styrofoam), but the low density and superstaticy properties would strain the suspension of disbelief pretty hard.

Dale