[SML] OT: Non-Standard Wiring Revisited

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Thu Oct 8 23:49:30 UTC 2015

I haven't wired bathrooms for a while, but I believe that all the outlets and lights in bathrooms are supposed to be gfci protected now per current NEC.  Kitchen outlets also, except for the electric stove outlet.
The theory that they put in a gfci in the outlet that also fed the light sounds logical.
Remember that the NEC is primarily a minimum safe standard, not a best practices standard.
Dale