[SML] Qlab and video

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 02:00:37 UTC 2015

Happy hijacking... I am actually looking because I have 3 separate screens.
But, one day, I hope to use a series of projectors to project scenery on my
cyc.
Question for Greg... how many video outputs does your imac have? We have a
Blackmagic hdmi to sdi converter, but you might look into the extron dtp
series of converters... aurora multimedia also make some...
Steven R Hood
310.756.3555