[SML] Alternatives to Scaffolding

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 17:55:11 UTC 2015

On 10/14/15 1:49 PM, PJ Veltri via Stagecraft wrote:

> I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions for other ways to access this
> position which is about 28' in the air over a raked auditorium.

We use a Genie AWP24 with a SuperStraddle.

http://tinyurl.com/oebltas

Fits through a standard doorway (although you need a decent clearance to
turn it) and sets up in the aisle of your theatre.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall