[SML] Outside entities managing campus building and dB limits

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 20:10:54 UTC 2015

The theater has, to the contractor’s credit, been very well sound-proofed, such that a student DJ in the theater (I make DJ’s use their own equipment) cannot be heard in the lobby or any other space, so my concern is mostly for patrons and equipment.  I was looking at mid 90’s.  The enforcement provisions are going to be an issue, but I’m trying to get some backup on it.

Thanks