[SML] Help w/a Truck Route

Brooke Carlson bcarlson1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 21:51:28 UTC 2015

On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Andy Lang via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I know a number of you out there either route or drive trucks for a living,
> so am hoping somebody can help me out in a pinch. I need to find a route I
> can take a U-Haul van (which, while decidedly not a truck, is a commercial
> vehicle, so still can't go on NY parkways) on from my house in Mohegan Lake,
> NY to the Upper West Side tomorrow morning.

Too late for your original question, but for future trips you might
try truckmiles.com, which is free.  I heard about the site from Clark
Transfer, and it has proven very useful.  For instance, to help you
realize that the booking office has made a jump seem hours shorter
than it really is, because (presumably) Google maps had us taking 53'
trailers across Lake Michigan on a ferry...

Brooke Carlson
Automation Carpenter
Motown: The Musical Nat'l Tour
917.602.5096