[SML] Tombstone actor shot when live rounds fired during mock gunfight

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:14:34 UTC 2015

I was there in 1975 and again 2 years ago.  Staged much differently.  In
'75 everything was staged by re-inactors totally on the street and
free.  Amateur acting and crude tech but local guys having fun for the
tourists.  Two years ago it was full time actors  w/ slick tech as a
come-on for a finale that you paid for inside an enclosure - the "OK
Corral" . Should have had a gun wrangler and bullet proof weapons esp as
they were pros getting paid.

Chip 1