[SML] Classroom mirrors

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:49:19 UTC 2015

I've not seen an acceptable non-glass material for what I presume are
mirrors as for a dance or acting studio.  What I have done is arrange
them so a section is fixed on wall - like 8' wide - and then have two
hinged panels - one either side - with 4' wide mirrors - so those can
"close" and protect all.  Great hinges and strong walls, a caster or
foot, or other are all perhaps a part of this solution.

Any place that does mirrors - just have to coordinate the hinged
panels - material for gluing and rigidity.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC