[SML] Classroom mirrors

JIM VOGEL james.vogel at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 22 15:16:00 UTC 2015

We recently purchased http://glasslessmirror.com/free-standing-glassless-mirrors/rolling-stand-mounted-horizontally.html and are very happy with it.

They also have surface mounted mirrors.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stagecraft [mailto:stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net] On Behalf Of Bill Conner via Stagecraft
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:49 AM
To: Stagecraft Mailing List <stagecraft at theatrical.net>
Cc: Bill Conner <billconnerastc at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [SML] Classroom mirrors

I've not seen an acceptable non-glass material for what I presume are mirrors as for a dance or acting studio.  What I have done is arrange them so a section is fixed on wall - like 8' wide - and then have two hinged panels - one either side - with 4' wide mirrors - so those can "close" and protect all.  Great hinges and strong walls, a caster or foot, or other are all perhaps a part of this solution.

Any place that does mirrors - just have to coordinate the hinged panels - material for gluing and rigidity.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC