[SML] Rear projection

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:39:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I’m working on setting up some set windows (4 @ 6’x6’) for rear projection and I wanted to know people’s recommendations for fabric/screen material and projectors.  I should be able to get a 20’ throw and the projection designer is hoping to cover more than one window with one projector.

Neither I, nor the projection designer, nor the set designer have used rear projection, but front projection in our venue is going to be such a headache, we’d rather tread into the unknown.

Thanks,
John