[SML] Rear projection

smashwolf at gmail.com smashwolf at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 14:53:22 UTC 2015

Goo Systems, makers of Screen Goo, sells a rear projection film for
glass or plastic to turn any glass or other transparent surface into a
rear projection surface: http://www.gooscreen.com/

Also. I found 4x8 sheets of Lexan at Home Depot .  It comes with
protective film on both sides.  Only one side has printing on it. The
White only side turned out to be a great diffusion film, and the lexan
was rigid like glass, and the side with print, once peeled off, was
shiny like a pane of glass.  I even drilled two holes in a sheet and
hung it up as a rear projection  screen in my home for over 3 years.

-Bryan Manternach,