[SML] Outdoor Gobo Projection Help?

Lou Poppler loupoppler at cableone.net
Sun Oct 25 18:56:11 UTC 2015

Back at the Reno Hilton (Grand Sierra now) we had the boys in the Lower Zieg scene shop build us 2 enclosures for this.  Wood boxes, with clear plastic tops, gasketed and waterproof, small stick of unistrut inside to mount the yoke of a leko, with ventilation port and muffin fan in the bottom, and electrical connection and on/off timer inside the box, fed from a long cable with watertight fittings.  Big enough for a Source 4 leko with a 10 degree barrel on it.  We put them on the roof of the lobby, focussed on the hotel tower, and the suits loved the effect.