[SML] Rear projection

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Mon Oct 26 17:30:42 UTC 2015

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 9:37 AM, Joe D via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> The above is just speculation.  But, does anyone have any real-world success with eliminating the folds in the shower curtain liners?

It's usually more visible under worklights (or up close) and not so
much from the audience, but things I've done: warm sunlight or cyc
lights on my stretched frame of shower curtain... that helped a bunch
(but not 100%).... and one time I also added a front layer of 15
denier black tricot fabric (super thin, and pretty cheap at the fabric
store in the bridal/lingerie dept) - sort of like scrim - and that
also made the wrinkles go away, because the 'sheen' of the screen was
eliminated. Was helpful as well to cut down on ambient front
bounce-light.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com