[SML] Yahoo contact

Andy Lang andy at soundguyandy.com
Tue Oct 27 20:51:23 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 11:50 AM Jerry Durand via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I think I found the problem.  We have a Verizon business Internet
> connection.  Our company rents space from an e-mail provider (
> hostedmail.com) so our messages originate from there.  Spamhaus considers
> this defacto proof of junk mail ("policy violation").  I guess sending mail
> from a coffee shop or work would get you blocked the same if you used your
> home ISPs mail server.

Have you set up an SPF record on your domain to flag that mail server's IPs
as an allowed sender for your domain? We've had to re-jump through a few of
those hoops at Figure 53 lately to avoid some bounces and/or getting
shuttled to quarantine folders.

-Andy