[SML] Q LAB Video Question

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:39:38 UTC 2015

We are  having an issue in QLAB (V3.1.15) when we disconnect a
projector, or the projector goes into standby, our video cues are
losing custom geometry, causing a need to resize and reconfigure EVERY
time this happens.  We're not understanding what we're doing wrong to
have this occur.

We have a single projector with a single surface, but are using custom
geometry with both video and still images to get the desire visual
result.

We are running the video out the HDMI port on a macbook pro, most
recent model (10 days old).

The same thing is also apparently happening when QLab is shut down
(though I'm not sure that's validated - just paranoia about losing
another of the video sequences - we're using 3 projectors with 3 macs
[not my system design preference - for the record]).

Please help! Our TD/Projection Programmer loses 3 hours re-sizing
everything every time this happens.

ANY info or advice is greatly appreciated.

--
Rob Graham
photonguide at gmail.com