[SML] Fake plants

Rob Jensen jensen at Parksquaretheatre.org
Wed Sep 2 19:43:07 UTC 2015

I have always had good luck finding a local florist wholesale shop. Some will only sell to businesses but being from a university that may not be an issue.

Sincerely,

Rob Jensen
Technical Director | Park Square Theatre
408 Saint Peter St. - Suite 110 | Saint Paul, MN 55102
651.767.8484

theatre for you. (yes you.)

Proscenium Stage  |  Elliot, A Soldier's Fugue Quiara Allegría Hudes, Sept 11 - Oct 4, 2015

Boss Stage |  Murder for Two Book by Joe Kinosian, Lyrics by Kellen Blair  Sept 18 - Nov 1, 2015

Season & Single Tickets on Sale | parksquaretheatre.org
Ticket Office: 651.291.7005 | 877.291.7001 (toll-free)
Support Park Square today!

-----Original Message-----
From: Stagecraft [mailto:stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net] On Behalf Of Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:04 PM
To: Stagecraft
Cc: Stephen Litterst
Subject: [SML] Fake plants

This is more for the prop-meisters, I guess.

What are your go-to suppliers for fake plants?  I want to get a couple of 3-4' palms/fern/ficus to dress up the stage for the lectures and panel sessions I seem to do too many of.

I started looking on Overstock.com and there's not much that I'd want to put in front of an audience or have recorded on camera.

Thanks,

Steve L.
--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall