[SML] Fake plants

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 19:04:01 UTC 2015

This is more for the prop-meisters, I guess.

What are your go-to suppliers for fake plants?  I want to get a couple
of 3-4' palms/fern/ficus to dress up the stage for the lectures and
panel sessions I seem to do too many of.

I started looking on Overstock.com and there's not much that I'd want to
put in front of an audience or have recorded on camera.

Thanks,

Steve L.
--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall