[SML] The future of luminaires

Chad Croteau cpcroteau at bell.net
Sun Sep 6 12:38:56 UTC 2015

Hear! Hear!  As the user of a theatre with mostly LED technology, I agree that it will never replace incandescent unless some major flaws get worked out.  And I am also against designing a space so that it can ONLY use one type of technology.  I've been there before at a venue I used to TD and I still get irritated thinking about it.

Chad

Sent from my iPhone