[SML] media servers: was Re: Future of Luminaires

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 22:58:57 UTC 2015

Frank, I was all over the darkened room and viewed the images from at
least 45 degrees off-center both sides as well as straight on from 20'
to 25' away.  A little loss of brightness, but still no distortion.
Normal front projection screen.  I know what I saw and it astounded me.
Please don't cite old tech ideas until you experience the new stuff.
Whole new world out there.

Chip 1