[SML] Job Opportunity @ Oregon Shakespeare Festival

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Thu Sep 10 15:54:52 UTC 2015

I'm passing along a note I got from a former student this morning. Her
comments are quoted.

"Hello Wig, Costume, Production Management, and overall Theatre friends!

The Oregon a Shakespeare Festival is currently seeking a Wig Department
Supervisor, and Wig Run Crew position. Our current supervisor is stepping
down to be a Wig Master so she can spend more time with her 2 year old.
This is a management position that will assist with building wigs, but will
not be acting as a Wig Master. We have 3 Wig Masters (myself included) who
divide up our 11 show repertory season, 6 run crew members, and a stylist.

We would love to find someone who can assist with building, but more
importantly, we're looking for someone with Wig Shop or Costume Shop
management experience. This position will be running a few shows as well.

If you are someone you know might be interested in this position or the Run
Crew position, please pass this info along. The complete job descriptions
are available at
http://l.facebook.com/l/nAQHidyb9AQEgchFBN5n9n3OW8nqD7763VIFmtB-xeMinGA/www.osfashland.org.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you!"

Steve
Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile