[SML] Raked staging

kzinkl at sbcglobal.net kzinkl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 18:23:45 UTC 2015

I've been asked to build one part of a set with a rake, no problem. However the director wants a 45 degree rake.I said hell no. I'm trying to reach a happy middle ground that may or may not be 22.5 degrees. Those of you who have worked with raked stages/platforms before what have you found to be the safest, yet dangerous looking, rake to be? The area will be about 4'x12' and will be around 7' off the stage deck.
And to bring this back on topic if you live near the St Louis area, or frequently visit, and enjoy whiskey I recommend checking out the Missouri Whiskey Society at Gamlin Whiskey House. Details are on the website for Gamlin Whiskey House.
Thanks
Ken