[SML] Raked staging

Douglas G Marshall dmarshall at andersonuniversity.edu
Thu Sep 10 18:41:46 UTC 2015

If you have equity actors, you will need to consult with your SM or your  local AEA rep.  (they have requirements)(when not a full stage, not sure how it applies)

If you have a stock 4x8,  Just leg that up to different degrees for a sample.  How much movement has to happen in the 4x12 area?   What happens if you slip?

Can you safely walk at the angle?   Can an actor with Lights in their eyes and costumes on, do it safely every time?

Your Hell no seems very correct ☺ .    No degree to offer as help though…..  Any full stage rake I have done has been to max AEA standards. (think 1” rise over 12”, but would have to look at the Rule book(s) for a refresher.)