[SML] Small touring Christmas carol

Erin Joy Swank erinjoyswank at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:57:43 UTC 2015

Oh, nearly forgot - we also have a couple PVC pipe-and-drape type drops we
use for some of our kids shows. Two telescoping legs with cross bases of
more pvc across bottom, and a roll drop on top. Ours is painted to look
like the front of our historic opera house. Immediate impact and provides
backstage for us. Just fits in the length of a mini van for storage, and
not much more girth than a couple PVC pipes in the bag.

Erin

--
Erin Joy Swank
937-308-0366 cell