[SML] Pippin in Japan

David Neale dneale at asij.ac.jp
Fri Sep 11 16:03:44 UTC 2015

I just saw a fabulous production of Pippin at the Orb Theater.  Loved the magic effects, set design... well, pretty much everything.  Two questions.  First off, are there any listers on crew?  Secondly, if you've seen the production, there are two tall rolling stair units lined with marquee lights that dim with the normal stage lights on cue.  There are no visible power cables so I assume there are substantial on board batteries.  How do you control/ dim lights wirelessly like that?

David Neale
American School in Japan