[SML] Pippin in Japan

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:37:10 UTC 2015

I am not on that tour, but I am a close friend of the guy who was until
recently their Automation Carpenter... I've forwarded your query to him,
and will report back when he answers.

--
Dave Vick
Fly-Guy, "Annie" On Tour '15

On Friday, September 11, 2015, David Neale via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I just saw a fabulous production of Pippin at the Orb Theater.  Loved the
> magic effects, set design... well, pretty much everything.  Two questions.
> First off, are there any listers on crew?  Secondly, if you've seen the
> production, there are two tall rolling stair units lined with marquee
> lights that dim with the normal stage lights on cue.  There are no visible
> power cables so I assume there are substantial on board batteries.  How do
> you control/ dim lights wirelessly like that?
>
> David Neale
> American School in Japan

Dave Vick
Sent from my iEuphamism