[SML] Christmas Lights

tech dept tech.dept at inbox.com
Sat Sep 12 20:47:05 UTC 2015

I am out of sources for commercial (mall) length string, not mesh, warm white string LED curtain twinkle lights.(with white wire)
I need to cover an area 75 feet long by 17 feet high.
Ideally the strings have a 12 inch separation and the LEDs 4 inches apart, the strings would be equal length (14 to 16 feet long).
I don't care if these have a program control box, as I will modify the box(es) to steady-on.
BTW 76 single strings has already been turned down by the powers-that-be. $$$ (62,000 EBAY entries turned up nothing)
Any thoughts?

TRY FREE IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if5
Capture screenshots, upload images, edit and send them to your friends
through IMs, post on Twitter®, Facebook®, MySpace™, LinkedIn® – FAST!