[SML] Bluetooth-wireless mics???

Bruce Purdy bpurdy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Sep 18 22:22:31 UTC 2015

Jon Ares wrote:

> I am also wondering if perhaps the person who said they're "bluetooth"
> - maybe they're a standard wireless mic, with a headworn element, and
> she assumes anything worn clipped over an ear means "bluetooth."   :)

	Maybe, but I sort of doubt it. Mayhaps they have developed a decent Bluetooth mike technology in China that hasn’t made it’s way here yet? If they are bringing their own Bluetooth mikes, are they maybe bringing special receivers to go with them?

	In any event, please fill us in after the fact as to how it went!

Bruce
-----
Bruce Purdy
Central New York Magic Theatre Co.