[SML] Giving Notice....

Herrick Goldman Herrick at HGLightingDesign.com
Mon Sep 21 20:43:35 UTC 2015

A semester? or end of school year?

--
Herrick Goldman
Lighting Designer, NYC

We work in the dark - We do what we can- We give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of our art.  -Henry James