[SML] ETC aRFR

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:43:53 UTC 2015

On 9/23/15 9:38 AM, Kenneth L Zinkl via Stagecraft wrote:
> A theater company I design for just moved into a new venue with an
> Element control console. I am thinking about investing in the aRFR app
> and a cheap WiFi router so I can edit cues away from the desk and during
> rehearsals. Is the app stable enough to do this and is setting up the
> network as easy as ETC makes it sound? I'm also having a hard time
> finding how much the in app purchase of the aRFR cost?

Setting up the network is as easy as ETC makes it sound.

The iOS app is stable, but I don't find it very easy to edit cues from
it.  I'm not sure of the difference between the android and iOS versions.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall