[SML] ETC aRFR

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:59:36 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Setting up the network is as easy as ETC makes it sound.
>
> The iOS app is stable, but I don't find it very easy to edit cues from it.

I second what Steve said. Love the app for focus, channel checks, and more.
However, during tech, I use the app to see what cue we're in and to take
notes. Notes feature is great! You click on the cue you're in on the screen
and type a note about that cue. Later, you deal with your notes and delete
as you go.

As for setting it up, don't resist the urge to call ETC tech support should
you have trouble. Been there, done that.

--
Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician