[SML] LED Neon Flex

Joe Golden joe at stage-tech.com
Wed Sep 23 15:44:56 UTC 2015

RUN, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

I was the Tech Support Manager for the US for the company that used to
make this.  Great product in theory, but they can¹t execute it to be
reliable enough and for one batch to behave the same as another, both
electrically and physically.  Their DMX PSU doesn¹t have a consistent
dimmer curve.

That being said, I hear a couple of different companies are making it now
and the fact that it is now 24VDC and not 120VDC means you can use other
companies DMX PSU.

A colleague that I used to work with there was telling me about a new
version that worked correctly.  I will see if I can find that info.
Please contact me off list about that.

Joe Golden
Senior Account Manager
Stage Tech
14523 Marquardt Ave.
Santa Fe Springs, CA.  90670

Office: 562-407-1133 <tel:562-407-1133>
Fax: 562-407-1306 <tel:562-407-1306>
Cell: 951-264-8401 <tel:951-264-8401>
www.stage-tech.com <http://www.stage-tech.com/>

On 9/23/15, 8:08 AM, "Stagecraft on behalf of Lyric Opera Kansas City via
Stagecraft" <stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net on behalf of