[SML] ETC aRFR

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Thu Sep 24 01:21:56 UTC 2015

Back when the Mac was 3000 dollars for the 9 inch screen or the ibm clones with Dos?
 I remember using a gui with the Mac in 86  and then trying to do peachtext on a IBM pc when I moved here to Texas 30 years and trying to kill someone.  Thank God things moved forward.

Philip  Johnson
Lighting Designer/Technical Director
Department of Theatre and Dance
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi