[SML] ETC aRFR

Jeffrey E. Salzberg jeff at jeffsalzberg.com
Wed Sep 23 23:44:52 UTC 2015

Deja vu.

Back in the late 80s/early 90s, I was an Apple // user.  Some of you who
were around back then may remember us as the most loyal, fanatical bunch
of computer users ever.

...But when 3 employees at my theatre needed computers, for the money I
had available, I could buy one Mac, with its 9" built-in monochrome
monitor, or three IBM clones, with 14" color monitors. I've been a PC
user ever since.