[SML] Sub-batten rigging suggestions....

Lou Poppler loupoppler at cableone.net
Sat Sep 26 16:53:56 UTC 2015

You can also choke the second ends of the roundslings, if they are installed from the ends of the sub-pipe.

However, another concern with roundslings is fire safety.  I was always taught to backup roundslings with a wire-rope safety in all the temporary and rock'n'roll rigging I've done, so that the load is still supported in case of enough heat to degrade the roundslings.