[SML] OT: In-car assisted listening device

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:39:04 UTC 2015

Adding to Dale's idea:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-a-Bluetooth-Intercom-for-bike-rides-motorcy/?ALLSTEPS

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Look at motorcycle intercom systems.
>
> Dale

Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician