[SML] Sensor Dimmer Problems

Wayne Rasmussen rasmuw at blair.edu
Fri Apr 1 01:00:24 UTC 2016

Thanks again to all who offered advice.  I started by checking to see if I
had a dimmer parked at 0--no.  Next, I sent signal to the dimmer from the
board--no green light.  Third, I tried to turn the dimmer on with the CEM
but decided I don't know how to do it.  In the process of pushing buttons,
I found dimmers that worked would read "not set."  Dimmer 8 read "no
dimmer."  I recalled we'd had this problem before several years ago and it
took me a few minutes of experimentation to get #8 to read "not set" and
then hit "enter."  That did the trick.

What makes the dimmer change?  The rack is in a locked room and who would
know how to change one dimmer like that anyway?

Wayne Rasmussen
Blair Academy