[SML] Sensor Dimmer Problems

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Apr 1 01:06:14 UTC 2016

Memory is transitory.  "Non volatile" memory such as eeprom actually
slowly loses it's mind over time.  So, assuming no glitches or other
such errors, memories will eventually start forgetting things a bit at a
time.  This time can range from fairly short (like 10 years for a brand
new part) to much longer times like 100 years for "quality" memory.